Saturday, August 6, 2011

Where Dreams Come True


Remember in my last post how I was telling you all about my sunburn? Remember how I said I hope it doesn't peel? Well guess what started happening today... Ugh. I'll spare you the gory details but I have to say, my shoulder is not looking pretty. Of course I discovered my flaky shoulder while on a date with my handsome boyfriend who I haven't seen in weeks. I think it's great to be in a relationship where we're comfortable enough with each other to not be grossed out by each other's dead skin. But he might disagree.

On to happier times... these pics are from my second day at Disney World. Yes, I realize I look like Mickey. No, I didn't realize it before walking out the door. I think this is the only place on earth I can get away with dressing like Mickey Mouse on a day that isn't halloween. It really is the best place on earth.

white tank} $2.50 Bluenotes
black tank} $1.00 Urban Behaviour
red shorts} $3.00 Garage
keds} $35 Winners
sunglasses} $9.00 Point Zero from Winners

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving your thoughts! Leave your link so I can check you out too!

xoxo