Thursday, August 25, 2011

Maid of Honour Duties



The wedding is less than a week and a half away!!!! Yikes!! I've been so busy trying to put all the details together, we're going to do all of the flower arrangements and bouquets by ourselves so there's still plenty more work to do as the date draws closer. I'm so excited about the DIY wedding ideas, I can't wait to tell you guys all about it and show you the pictures!

I just wrote my maid of honour speech today and I hope its good. I'm struggling with the flow of the speech but hopefully I'll be able to work out the kinks when I edit. Thankfully public speaking isn't a huge fear of mine, so at least I don't have to worry about that. What I'm more worried about is whether or not the audience will think I'm funny. I want them to laugh and cry after hearing my speech. Are my hopes too high?

dress} gift from my mom... she got it for $10!
purse} found in a box of my mom's old stuff
shoes} $7 Wal-mart
bracelet} Betsey Johnson borrowed from my sister


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving your thoughts! Leave your link so I can check you out too!

xoxo