Saturday, August 13, 2011

Sting Rays


Ok, these are the last vacation photos I'm gonna share! Yay! I think these pics are from one of the hottest days that we had in Florida. Even in this dress I was sweating like crazy (I know, gross). But the best part was getting to touch sting rays! They're so smooth and the water was really nice and cool so I didn't mind sticking my arm in it at all.

This dress was a little bit of a DIY project for me because I'm short and this dress was really long and it doesn't have much shape to it. So I mended the bottom to make it a cute mini and I threw a skinny belt on it to give some shape and make it look less like a nightgown. Hope you like it!

dress} $7.50 Old Navy
belt} $2.50 Garage
shoes} $15 Spring
messenger bag} $11 Payless

1 comment:

  1. thanks for stopping by my blog :)
    great job on the dress!
    xo
    -K

    kristinhassan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your thoughts! Leave your link so I can check you out too!

xoxo