Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Busy Bee


Hey guys,

I'm so sorry for not posting as often as I'd like to. The wedding is this Saturday so we've got a lot of last minute details to take care of. The DIY projects are looking great, everything is slowly coming together and I can't wait to see what the final product looks like.

Since I've been so busy, I haven't had time to really bake anything. I purchased all the ingredients for macarons but it doesn't seem like I'll have any time to make it. But I found this super easy recipe for an egg custard pie. It was so quick and the pie came out light and fluffy. I would however, suggest cooking the pie crust a bit before pouring in the mixture to bake.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/egg-custard-pie-iv/detail.aspx


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving your thoughts! Leave your link so I can check you out too!

xoxo