Monday, August 22, 2011

Orange You Happy


While summer's winding down, I'm currently in denial phase so I painted my nails a happy shade of orange to keep the summer vibe going. We went to see an outdoor concert last night and it was cold! Luckily I brought a jacket but at times like this, I wish I lived further down south so I could bask in the sunshine all year round. But, for now, I'll stick to the nail polish.

I actually really like this brand for nail polish, usually polish on my fingernails don't last for more than a week but this one last for a week and a half before I got bored with the colour and decided to change it up. I definitely recommend it if you're looking for a durable polish at a low cost!

I'm wearing Wet N' Wild, Wild Shine polish in Sunny Side Up } $1 Wal-mart

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving your thoughts! Leave your link so I can check you out too!

xoxo