Sunday, October 2, 2011

Rain Drops


It's rainy and gloomy outside and just to make matters worse... it's freezing! I miss the warm summer days already and we're only a week or two into fall. So to remind me of summer, I was looking through some of the wedding pics again, of course, I don't have the photographer's pictures yet. If you know anything about my sister and my brother-in-law, it's that they're super slow at getting things done. So I wait.

For the wedding, my sister and I made all of the flower arrangements and bouquets a night or two before the wedding. As you see, the roses are really big because the moment we started making the bouquets the roses really started blossoming. We did all our work in the basement and kept the flowers in the cold room to try to preserve them but it was really humid that weekend. Either way, I think it turned out fine and the flowers actually look nicer when they're in full bloom.

If you have the time and you don't care for something too elaborate, I would definitely recommend doing your own flowers, it saves you a fortune.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving your thoughts! Leave your link so I can check you out too!

xoxo