Sunday, October 23, 2011

Cappuccino


I got this polish over the summer but I haven't tried it until recently because I felt it was more of an autumn shade. When I bought it I was expecting more of a beige shade so this is actually darker than I expected. I thought it was too chocolatey but I was too lazy to take the polish off. Turns out that people really liked the colour, I got complemented on it twice in the same day! I was shocked, and now I'm actually liking the colour more and more.

I also really like Sally Hansen polishes because they stay on longer. I'm working in a hospital so I wash my hands numerous times a day. The polish lasted a whole week without chipping (which is pretty amazing). Whats your favourite brand of polish?

Sally Hansen New Lengths Ceramics in Cappuccino

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving your thoughts! Leave your link so I can check you out too!

xoxo