Monday, September 26, 2011

Buttered


So last week I was craving Indian food and being the amateur chef that I am, I went to the grocery store to buy butter chicken sauce mix. I followed the instructions step by step and the sauce was surprisingly good! Even my boyfriend liked and he usually hates my cooking.

I also went shopping over the weekend and got some great finds at GAP and Old Navy. I'm not sure of the sale is still on (although I think it might be so hurry in!). GAP has an additional 50% off of all sale merchandise and Old Navy has 40% off all sale merchandise. I didn't really find much at Old Navy but I got super soft, comfy tees at Gap for around $4 and I got a silk skirt for $5! The skirt's a bit big on me (I never understood, why are GAP's sizes larger than other stores). The skirt was a size zero and it was still pretty loose on me but I just had to have it cause well, it's a silk skirt for $5, how could I say no?

After much deliberation, I have decided that I really want a pink blazer. I was sooo close to picking one up at H&M but they didn't have my size! I guess I'm not the only girl out there who's on the quest to looking chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving your thoughts! Leave your link so I can check you out too!

xoxo