Monday, October 10, 2011

Giving Thanks


First off, sorry about the quality of these photos, I know they're bad. I forgot my camera (as usual) so we had to settle with my boyfriend's iPhone. He usally doesn't take my pics for me so I must say, not bad for a first-timer.

Secondly, happy thanksgiving to all my Canadian readers! I hope you're all stuffed full of turkey and enjoying your food comas. My favourite part of dinner is always dessert and I think I ate a whole pumpkin pie by myself! I can't help it, it's so delicious!

So this year like most years, I'm thankful for the health of my loving family and friends, my wonderfully supportive boyfriend, and the new addition to this list, I'm thankful for all of you who follow/read/comment on my blog. What are you guys thankful for this year?

brown tote} $10 Urban Behaviour
boots} borrowed from my sister
blazer} gift from my boyfriend
shirt & belt} $20 Winners
leggings} $2 Costa Blanca

2 comments:

Thanks so much for leaving your thoughts! Leave your link so I can check you out too!

xoxo