Sunday, February 19, 2012

Straight Line





So by now, I guess you guys have realized that I'm a bit of a liar.  If you recall, I said that I would be more consistent with the blog posts.  Well, I haven't really done that.  But if you've also noticed, I always have an excuse, hehe.  This time it's because I've been working evening shifts at work which leaves no time to do anything else.  

Anyway, so I've got some new photos for you guys of my nails.  And obviously from these photos you can see that I don't really know how to use my camera.  Usually the photos you see on here are taken by my sister or my boyfriend, so in these my nails are out of focus (ugh, fail).  I promise not to take my own photos anymore.

nail polish} $1.00 Elizabeth Arden in La Jolla Cream (found it at a clearance sale, yay!)

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! and so neat! I wish I had the talent and patience :)

    ♡ from © tanvii.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute nail polish! Must try some time! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute idea with the lines Helen!! xx Natalie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your thoughts! Leave your link so I can check you out too!

xoxo