Saturday, February 4, 2012

February Air




First off, sorry for slacking on the posts.  It's been a crazy busy few weeks.  But anyway, I'm ok and I'm back! 

The boyfriend and I went on our first date in two weeks last night, is it normal to see your boyfriend once every two weeks?  I think he's lucky I'm so preoccupied with everything else or else I might turn psycho-girlfriend on him.

So last night we drove across town for an Italian buffet.  I made sure to wear a baggy sweater so that I can stuff myself and not look like I'm 4 months pregnant.  Afterwards, we went shopping at two malls.  Yup, you read that right, two malls! Sigh, he spoils me.

red jacket} $12.50 Old Navy
skinny jeans} $15 Garage Clothing
boots} $10 Stitches
bag} Michael Kors - gift from sister

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving your thoughts! Leave your link so I can check you out too!

xoxo