Valentine's Day is on Tuesday (in case you didn't know) and every year my boyfriend and I never know what to do. So I thought I'd compile a list of activities that you and your significant other might enjoy.
- Cook dinner together. Go out together to buy the ingredients and spend some quality time in the kitchen.
- Go for a walk. Nothing's more romantic than going for a stroll together hand in hand except maybe...
- Go ice skating. Again, the hand in hand thing plus add the slight danger of falling and you've got yourself a romantic date!
- Lounge around in bed. When everyday's a busy day, it's nice to just lie down, unwind and relax.
- Revisit the place where you first met.
Remember, the most important thing is spending time with each other, doing things that you both love, and showing your love for each other. Valentine's day is just another day, don't stress out too much about it. You should be showing your love for each other 365 days a year, so if this one day isn't perfect, you've got 364 more days to show it.
Have a great Valentine's Day!