Monday, July 23, 2012

Ladylike




I often pride myself on finding great deals, that's why I always share the prices of my clothes with you guys.  There's nothing more satisfying that finding the perfect dress/shoes/pants/etc. and then seeing that red sticker.  However, on the rare occasion, I do splurge a little on an item that I just have to have (and that I don't think I'd find on sale later).  This dress was my splurge (and technically.. it wasn't even that expensive).  My friends, I present to you my pink lace dress.

If you've been following me for a while.. you'll remember that I was crazy about all the pastel pink that H&M's ecoline had for the summer.  I also posted a pic of this dress and said I had to have it.. Well went the collection came out.. I went to the stores on the first day to make sure I got this dress in my size.  Now that summer's ending, I see a lot of pieces from that collection on sale but I haven't seen this dress on sale.  Therefore, I conclude that my splurge was actually a good purchase because it sold out, had  I waited, I would have never got my hands on it.  And trust me.. there's nothing worse than a woman with non-purchasing regret (my boyfriend would second that).

Oh and don't forget to enter the giveaway!

xoxo


pink lace dress} $35 H&M
black pumps} $30 Nine West

18 comments:

  1. Such a pretty dress and definitely a good buy!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous dress!!!!
    www.thehautecookie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty dress--I love the color and ladylike shape!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a lovely dress :)





    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great buy! this dress is gorgeous and looks great on you! i love the lace detail and the back is perfection! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I share your affliction for deals!! I too like to share my purchase prices, you just have too :) This is a really lovely dress and $35 isn't much of a splurge :)

    http://www.mythriftychic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. A splurge is totally worth it when you're in love the the piece. I've spent $25 on something before and whined and moaned... then worn the HECK out of it after that. So worth it. (: For the record, that dress was MADE for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This dress looks amazing on you, love the feminine lace.
    Great blog, following!
    xo Annie
    newenglandromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful ! great finds and thank you for sharing.

    xo
    Sam

    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it!!! Worth every penny!! I am just like you.. I dont splurge often but if I fall in love...its on!!!

    Xo
    Oliviamoone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous pink dress!
    :)
    Allison

    P.S. I'm having an INTERNATIONAL $75 Shopbop giveaway on my blog, so don't forget to enter! :)
    A's Fashion Files
    $75 Shopbop Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is absolutely adorable dress!
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know please!
    kisses)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just found your blog and I think it is amazing.I will come again for sure If you want we could follow each other? If you want just follow me and send me your link on lavieenrose.blog8@gmail.com and I will follow you immediately
    http://liliemarlen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. That dress is beautiful on you, and was definitely worth paying full price!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just could imagine this you, your dress and Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really cute dress! I like H&M's ecoline too. There were a few pieces I liked but didn't buy right away and then they were sold out. So you made a good choice!
    ~Jessica
    http://jeansandateacup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your thoughts! Leave your link so I can check you out too!

xoxo