Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Pressed


In case you haven't read my previous post, I'm a romantic. So of course, I love dates because I love the whole idea behind it; getting to spend time together and being all fancy s'mancy. While McDonalds is my boyfriend's idea of a romantic date, I would prefer a smaller, quieter restaurant.

It's so much fun to pick a random place to try out and that's kind of what I did for this panini shop. I've been passing by it for 2 years on my way to school so it was nice to actually go in and try it out. The panini's were so delicious and I love the atmosphere, I can't wait to go back there again!

Go to http://www.mangiacake.ca/ and try it out yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving your thoughts! Leave your link so I can check you out too!

xoxo