Saturday, September 24, 2011

Runners


So I know I've been AWOL and I know I was supposed to post a relationship 101 yesterday but I can explain... actually not really. I should have been posting. No excuses. Butttt.. I was out with friends and then I was working and experimenting with living on my own and before I knew it the week was over. But no excuses right?

I'm still waiting for my sister to get back from her honeymoon so I can get pics of the wedding from the photographer. These pics are just snapshots from my dad's camera but I really want to see the professional pics!

Making the aisle runner was actually really simple. As this was my second sister to get married, this is the second aisle runner that I've made and I think the first one I ever made actually turned out better but it's too late for that now.

I purchased the white aisle runner from Michael's, it was $40 but I had a 50% off coupon so I got it for $20! Then I used regular acrylic paint to do the design and names. Easy peasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving your thoughts! Leave your link so I can check you out too!

xoxo