Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Continued




Sorry for my absence lately.  Like I said in an earlier post, I got a new job so that means I'm gonna be super tired and super busy.  Well I don't know if I'm actually that busy, I just feel like I have so many things on my mind that I feel like I'm busy.  My boyfriend just asked me if I'm getting tired of the blog.  It's not that I'm getting sick of blogging.. it's just hard to find the time.  So, I'm gonna try to keep blogging, I have so many ideas for TwentyySomething, it's just a matter of finding the time and resources to put these plans into action. 

Now onto the outfit, I know what you're thinking, how is she still wearing a dress?, it's October but I'm still so weather confused.  Sometimes it's freezing cold, sometimes the sun shines and it's warm, sometimes I think it's warm but it's actually not...

xoxo

green dress} $10 purchased in Hong Kong
booties} $35 Zellers

3 comments:

  1. What a cute dress and only for $10?! Great find!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously! $10 is my kind of deal!! Super cute!

    oliviamoone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Wat a Dress... Amazing style.....
    https://wearthetrend.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your thoughts! Leave your link so I can check you out too!

xoxo