Friday, August 17, 2012

Summer Date Ideas

My favourite thing about summer is that I get to spend more time with my boyfriend.  During the school year, we're both so busy with school and part-time jobs that it's hard to meet up.  There have been stretches where I didn't see him for 2 or 3 weeks.  Now that I'm done school, I'm curious about how that dynamic is going to change... I'll keep you all posted!

Since we've only got a few weeks of summer left, make the most of it by spending as much time as you can with your significant other.  Here are a few of my favourite summer date ideas:
  1. Go to the beach and soak up the sun.
  2. Go for a picnic in the park.
  3. Go for a jog together.
  4. Go strawberry/cherry/apple picking (whichever is still in season)
  5. Go to a drive in movie.
  6. Attend a street festival.
  7. Go to the fair to play midway games and ride roller coasters.
  8. Go to a farmers market and pick up fresh ingredients to make dinner together.
Is there anything else you guys like to do with your significant other? Share your ideas, leave a comment below!

Have a great weekend!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Cute ideas! Thanks for sharing and for your sweet comment!!

    oliviamoone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your thoughts! Leave your link so I can check you out too!

xoxo