Friday, August 10, 2012

New Arrivals








Sorry for my absence lately, but it's for a very good reason... the twins are here!  They came a little earlier than expected but we're all so excited and happy that babies and mom are healthy.  So, I've been quite busy last week but I'm back!  The babies came so early, I didn't even get to post all of the baby shower pics before they arrived!

For the shower, I made all of the yummy treats which included sugar cookies, individual cheesecakes and white chocolate covered rice krispie balls.  For the take-aways, we just stuffed miniture tin pails with jelly beans.  Just looking at these pics make me hungry!  Hope you all have a great weekend and next Friday we'll resume with relationship 101!

xoxo

2 comments:

Thanks so much for leaving your thoughts! Leave your link so I can check you out too!

xoxo