Sunday, July 17, 2011

Yellow Sunshine

See this dress? I love it soooo much. When I first saw it at H & M, I knew I had to have it so I splurged. As you get to know me, you will see that I never ever by clothes for full price. When I go into a store, I head straight for the sale rack. Sometimes I don’t even go into stores that don’t have a giant sale sign in the front. But on this rare occasion, I walked around H&M and spotted this gorgeous dress.

I loved the yellow and I loved how girly it was so I bought it. Now, 4 months after my purchase, I still regret it. Not because I don’t still love the dress because I do, I feel 10x better once I put it on. My buyer’s remorse is because a month after I purchased it, I saw it on the sale rack at H&M for $10!!!!! Of course, it was too late for me to get a price adjustment so I was stuck with over paying.

The one time I purchase something for full price! I’m never paying full price ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving your thoughts! Leave your link so I can check you out too!

xoxo