Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Disconnected




Sorry for being absent for a week.  My internet router has been acting up, which has kept me away from blogging and the rest of the world.  Being cut off from the outside world does have its benefits, I spend a lot less time on Pintrest and more time doing productive things... like baking the recipes that I already pinned.

black blazer} gift from boyfriend
striped tee} $5 H&M
skinny jeans} $15 Garage
belt} $5 Garage
ankle boots} $35 Zellers
tote} $20 H&M

2 comments:

  1. Hello dear!!
    today you will be feature!!!
    hope you like it
    \best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog <3 Mind to follow each other? :)

    thefanglejungle.blogspot.com

    Kisses ;*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your thoughts! Leave your link so I can check you out too!

xoxo