Friday, April 6, 2012

Revamp




Alrighty, I'm back... until I decide to procrastinate again.  See, a huge flaw that I have is that I have a hard time following through with things (hence my lack of hobbies).  I mean, with work and school, I'm amazing with that, there on-time everyday, work my butt off, no problem.  But on my own time, I can't seem to stick to doing one thing.  That's one of the reasons why I decided to create this blog.  I wanted something that was mine, something to show "this is what I do" kinda thing.

I have started a million different hobbies only to quit halfway through.  So I refuse to give up on this one.  I have to admit, it's hard finding time to write and post.  It's even harder to remember to take pictures.  I wish I were one of those girls who takes pictures all the time to document their day but I'm just not.  So the pictures you'll get are the rare times that I remember to whip out my camera.

Good news is that I handed in my final report last weekend (yay!).  Then after my licencing exam in May, I'll be totally free to post.  No more homework, no more studying.  I'll be an adult, so I'll be responsible and stuff (I think).  But until then, I hope you enjoy my random posts (just think of them as surprises).

green top} $3.00 Costa Blanca
wide leg jeans} $5.00 Urban Behaviour
shoes} $12.00 Aldo
necklace} $3.50 RW&Co.
bag} $25.00 Tommy Hilfiger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving your thoughts! Leave your link so I can check you out too!

xoxo