Saturday, September 10, 2011

Heels & Lace




Alrighty guys, I'm officially back! This past week has been so crazy, after the wedding we went for so many dinners to thank out of town guests and on Tuesday, I went back to school! I'm currently completing a co-op term and call me lazy, but working 8 hours a day is definitely something I'm not used to. What makes it harder is that I'm on my feet for the full 8 hours so it's gonna take some time to get used to. The good news is, since my schedule is becoming more regular, I can post more often!

By the way, I know I promised pictures from the wedding, but we're waiting for them from the photographer so I'll post as soon as we get them!

top} $10 gift from my mom
skirt} $2 Urban Behaviour
black pumps} $30 Nine West

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving your thoughts! Leave your link so I can check you out too!

xoxo